Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon spongy Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon spongy Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon spongy Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon spongy cake recipe. You can cook cinnamon spongy cake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon spongy Cake:
- Get 300 g of Self raising flour.
- Take 200 gms of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of margarine/ Butter.
- Provide 100 mls of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Freshly Squeezed lemon Juice.
- Prepare 6 of Egg Yolks.
- Get 2 of Egg Whites.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Use 200 mls of Milk.
Instructions to make Cinnamon spongy Cake:
- Cream butter and Castor sugar for about 4 minutes until fluffy and light and the color is pale yellow.
- Add egg yolks one at a time and mix after adding each.
- Add the lemon juice and mix( This is to get rid of egg smell in your cake.
- Sieve your flour, sodium bicarbonate and ground cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour in bits alternating with milk until well incorporated..
- Add vanilla Essence and mix.
- Add vinegar and mix.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Add the egg whites into the batter and mix. The batter should not be too light nor too thick.
- Pour your batter into a baking pan greased with oil and lined with parchment paper.
- Set your oven to 180 Degrees and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Put your baking tin with batter into the oven and bake for 40 Minutes. Refrain from opening the oven before then to ensure your cake does not sink.
- Check whether your cake is ready by inserting a skewer(read Knife) at the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it is ready. if it comes out with batter or crumbs put back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until ready.
- There goes your cake. Decorate as desired or eat as it is!!.
This may sound unusual, but is in fact a pleasantly moist and very delicious cake. The celebratory cake served at Barack Obama's first inaugural luncheon. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but. View top rated Apple cinnamon sponge cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake, ingredients: apples, flour, sugar, cinnamon, butter, cuisine.
If you find this Cinnamon spongy Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.