Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Beef Madras with garlic naan bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef madras with garlic naan bread recipe. You can cook beef madras with garlic naan bread using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- Provide of For the paste.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of fresh ginger.
- You need of small red chilli.
- Prepare of White onion.
- Provide of Spices.
- Take of cumin.
- You need of coriander.
- You need of turmeric.
- You need of curry powder.
- Provide of chilli powder.
- Prepare of For madras.
- Get of chump/stewing steak.
- You need of beef stock.
- Take of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of green pepper and 1/2 red pepper.
- Use of coriander.
- Take of For the naans.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of baking powder.
- Get of milk.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Provide of For the toppings.
- You need of garlic cloves thinly sliced.
- Get of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get of fresh parsley.
- Take of melted butter.
Instructions to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- For the paste, blitz garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Then cook out for few mins in a little hot oil. Add spices and roast (add a little stock if needed)..
- Add the beef and seal on all sides. Add beef stock and bring to the boil. Then add peppers, chopped tomatoes and reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve. If too hot, add 1 tbsp natural yoghurt..
- For the dough, sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a bowl. In another bowl, mix together the milk and oil..
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in liquid mixture. Slowly mix together the dough by working from the centre and incorporating the flour from the edges of the 'well', to make a soft dough. Knead well for 8-10 minutes, adding a little flour if dough is too sticky..
- Place dough in oiled bowl, cover with damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes. Form the dough into 5 balls (or less for bigger naans). Preheat grill to medium and place a heavy baking sheet on the top shelf of the grill..
- Roll the dough out thinly into teardrop shapes. Sprinkle over slices of garlic and press into surface of the dough. Place the naans on the hot baking sheet and grill for couple minutes or until golden brown. Put chopped garlic and fresh parsley into melted butter and brush on to naans and serve..
If you find this Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.