Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yogurt-mint sauce: a taste of india recipe. To cook yogurt-mint sauce: a taste of india you need 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India:
- Get of Yogurt.
- Take of leaves Peppermint leaves.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India:
- Add the peppermint leaves to the yogurt and mix in a blender. (I usually use a Bamix.).
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper..
- Indian yogurt is really thick. If you have any Quark (strained cottage cheese), add 1 tablespoon..
- You can use this sauce as a dressing for vegetable and egg salad..
- It also goes perfectly with dolma, a Turkish dish (rice-stuffed peppers:..
- Pour heaps of this sauce over the dolma..
- This is how I saw the sauce served in a restaurant. It was served in a pretty dish with some chutney..
- Served with some couscous saladand hummus. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168251-moroccan-couscous-salad-with-olives.
- Here, I used a lot of Quark instead of yogurt. It turned out like a dip..
- It looks really cute in a glass..
- Here it is served with some samosas and salad..
If you find this Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.