Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed rice with manila clams and nanohana recipe. To cook mixed rice with manila clams and nanohana you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana:
- Take 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- Take 150 grams of Manila clams (just the meat).
- Use 50 grams of Broccolini.
- Take 5 of cm cubes Kombu for dashi stock.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce (usukuchi soy sauce if you have it).
- Get 1 of (to taste) White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana:
- Blanch the nanohana and cut into 2 cm pieces. Rinse the clams well, and remove the clam shells, etc. Wash the rice..
- Boil sake in a sauce pan and add the clams. Boil for about 2 minutes until it swells, drain the clams and separate from the liquid..
- Once the boiled water cools, add it along with the other ingredients into the rice cooker. Add water until it reaches the amount needed to cook the 2 cups of rice. Mix lightly, lay the kombu lightly brushed with a paper towel and cook..
- Once the rice is cooked, toss the clams and nanohana, let steam and it's done. Sprinkle white sesame seeds if you'd like to finish ♡.
If you find this Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.