How to Make Favorite Beef enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To cook beef enchiladas you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef enchiladas:
- You need 1 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 3 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Get 2 tsp. of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 (15 oz.) of Can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of water.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Get 1/3 C. of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Take 2 of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9×13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
If you find this Beef enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.