Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe. To cook chicken drumstick in indian gravy you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken drumstick in indian gravy:
- You need 5 nos of chicken drumstick.
- Use 4 nos of tomato (better if its semi ripe).
- Take 2 nos of onionchopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsps of pepper powder.
- Get 5 nos of green chillies.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 3 tsps of chilly kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsps of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeic powder.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken drumstick in indian gravy:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 pinch turmeric powder,garam masala,vinegar and salt and keep aside for 20 mins..
- Add these pieces and a cup of water into a pressure cooker and cook until 2 whistles.
- Meanwhile heat a pan and add coconut oil..
- Add mustard and curry leaves..
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and stir till its fried.
- Add chopped onions,salt,a pinch turmeric powder,1tsp pepper powder,green chillies and saute till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and water from the cooked chicken. Cook with lid on for 10mins.
- Add more water if required to cook tomatoes..if the water from the cooked chicken is insufficient.
- Remove the lid and mash the tomato and onion into puree using a spoon..
- Add the chicken pieces into the boiling gravy along with water so that the chicken pieces just immerse in the gravy.
- Close and cook for 10-15mins.
- Remove the lid, Add coconut milk and let it simmer.
- Before it comes to boil.add coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- Delicious chicken drumstick curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.