Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese Naan Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese naan bread recipe. You can have cheese naan bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Naan Bread:
- Prepare of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take of Cake flour.
- Get of Instant dry yeast.
- Use of Granulated sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Lukewarm water.
Instructions to make Cheese Naan Bread:
- Put the bread flour, cake flour, yeast, granulated sugar and salt (keep it away from the yeast) in a bowl. Pour the lukewarm water over the yeast..
- Knead for a little while and add the vegetable oil. Keep kneading for 10 minutes. Add the grated cheese, and knead for another 5 minutes..
- Form into a smooth ball, seams down in a lightly oiled bowl, and cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a tightly wrung moistened kitchen towel..
- Use the oven's dough-rising setting or put the bowl in a warm place, and let it rise for 40 to 60 minutes..
- When the dough has doubled in volume, and you've poked your finger in the middle, deflate it lightly. Divide into 4, round off each portion and rest for 10 minutes..
- Form the dough into teardrops, and flatten with a rolling pin or stretch with your hands..
- Put the naan in a heated frying pan, cover with a lid and cook for 6 to 8 minutes over low heat. Flip the naan over and cook on the other side for 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat the same steps with the remaining portions..
- Serve freshly cooked naan with curry, or eat on its own. If it gets cold, reheat it in a toaster oven to make it crispy-light again..
If you find this Cheese Naan Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.