Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Naan bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to naan bread recipe. You can cook naan bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Naan bread:
- Provide 4 cups of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of yellow food colour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted fennel seed.
- Get 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
Instructions to make Naan bread:
- Mix all ur dry ingredients. except the food colour.
- Add food colour and oil to ur warm milk.
- Mix ur wet ingredients to ur dry ingredients. Mix well and kneed ur dough for five minute. The dough should be soft if it's hard add little milk at a time..
- Cover ur dough with cling film and let it's double its size.
- Make four small balls and place them in ur baking tray. And bake for 25 minutes at 180c. When it's done apply butter on top and let it cool.
- Serve with tea..
If you find this Naan bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.