Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spooky Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spooky Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spooky mushroom soup recipe. To cook spooky mushroom soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spooky Mushroom soup:
- Get 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onions chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomato.
Steps to make Spooky Mushroom soup:
- In a sauce pan heat the butter, add in the onions, garlic, chilli and sauté until it becomes translucent. Now add the Mushrooms and salt. Allow it to cook and then cool down.
- In a blender add the cooked vegetables and grind it to smooth paste by adding few spoons of water.
- Heat milk in the same sauce pan and it starts to boil, lower the flame and add the ground mixture. Add salt and allow it to cook on low flame for another few minutes..
- To make spooky red eye, in a pan sauté 2 whole mushrooms until it is golden brown. Slit the cherry tomato into half and insert it into the mushrooms. Slice a piece of mushroom to form the shape of lips. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
If you find this Spooky Mushroom soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.