Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to timmeh's signature shepherd's pie recipe. You can have timmeh's signature shepherd's pie using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- Get of Meats and Lipids.
- You need of 80/20 ground chuck.
- Get of ground pork.
- You need of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- Provide of Aromatics.
- Use of yellow onion.
- Use of shallot.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of celery stalk.
- Get of Vegetables.
- Get of carrots.
- Take of sweet corn.
- Use of Starch.
- Take of creamy mashed potatoes (any preparation).
- Get of corn bread mix (prepared 2 hours ahead of time, cooled and crumbed).
- Take of flour (if needed to thicken meat gravy).
- Use of Seasonings, Spices, Etc..
- Take of beef broth or consume.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Prepare of fresh ground black peppercorns.
- Take of kosher or sea salt.
- Get of basil.
- Take of ground thyme.
- Use of dried tarragon.
- You need of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Take of dried parsley.
Instructions to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- PREPARE corn bread per box instructions. Allow to cool and crumble.
- FINELY CHOP all aromatics and carrots.
- PREPARE creamy mash potatoes…(if making from scratch) crush tarragon and stir into mash.
- SWEAT carrots and celery in butter over med-low heat in a large sauce pan.
- ADD remaining aromatics and sweat until onions are translucent. SEASON with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorns.
- ADD all meat and BROWN over medium heat.
- ADD broth or consume and Worcestershire sauce.
- ADD basil, thyme, and bay leaf.
- SIMMER until reduced to gravy thickness. Stir in a pinch of flour if needed.
- Prepare creamy mash potatoes…(if using instant) crush some tarragon between your fingers stirring it into the mash.
- Line large casserole dish with butter and press corn bread crumbs into the dish.
- Remove bay leaf spread meat gravy over corn bread crust.
- Drain corn and spread over meat gravy.
- Carefully spread mash over corn locking in all lower layers (if not juices bubble up over the mash).
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
- Evenly spread cheese over mash and broil until cheese is browned and bubbles.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve!.
If you find this Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.