Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon spice crunch layer cake recipe. To make cinnamon spice crunch layer cake you only need 27 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake:
- You need of For The Cinnamon Spice Cake.
- Use 6 ounces of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Get 1 1/2 of cuos granulated sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of room temperature sour cream.
- Provide 6 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of nutmegl.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 cup of mijk, room temperature.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Use of For Cinnamon Ganache Frosting.
- Prepare 8 ounce of ances cinnamon chips.
- Use 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin.
- Get 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Get of For Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Glaze.
- Use 5 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of /8 teaspoon salt.
- Take of For Garnish.
- Get of cinnamon as needed for dusting.
- Prepare as needed of sprinkles.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake:
- Make Cake.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8 inch cake o ans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamob, nutmeg, ginger and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 3 egg whites and beat in then add remaining 3 egg whites and sour cream and blend in.
- Add milk and vanilla alternating with flour stir just until incorprated.
- Spread evenly in pans and bake 22 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes put just clen.
- Make Cinnamon Ganache Frosting. Prepare this up to a day ahead to allow it to get cold.
- Have cinnamon chips in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot, pour over chips with the vanilla and stir smooth, let come to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Make Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Glaze.
- In a bowl combine all glaze ingredients and mix together.
- When ready to assemble cake finish Cinnamon Ganache..
- Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Place in simmering water until dissolved.
- Beat cold cinnamon cream until thickened about 10 to 15 minutes adding liquid gelatin after 5 minutes. Refrigerate until thick enough to spreaf.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread with 1/2 of cinnamon sugar crunch glaze.
- Top crunch with some frosting.
- Add second cake layer, botto, up.
- Spread remaining cinnamon sugar crunch glaze.
- Then add some frosting.
- Add last top layer bottom up.
- Frost entire cake.
- Dust top with Cinnamon and sprinkles to decirate. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before slicing.
If you find this Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.