Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy cheese topped baby potatoes recipe. You can cook crispy cheese topped baby potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes:
- You need 1 pound of baby red and Yukon gold potatoes. Boiled until tender in chicken broth and seasoned while.
- Provide of hot with siracha salt, black pepper and granulated garlc.
- You need 1 of /2 teaspoon siracha pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Get 3 tablespoons of finely shredded extra sharp cheddar chees.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
Steps to make Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes:
- Slice cooked potstoes.
- Melt butter a skillet add sliced poratoed.
- Cook until golden.
- Place on foil lined oven proof plate.
- Sprinkle on Romano and cheddar chees.
- Bake in a preheated 400 oven until cheese melts, serve hot.
If you find this Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.