Recipe of Speedy Liver gizzard sukka
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Liver gizzard sukka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver gizzard sukka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to liver gizzard sukka recipe. You can have liver gizzard sukka using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Liver gizzard sukka:
- Use of chicken liver and gizzard.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of chilli paste.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Take of pepper powder.
- Take of chilli powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of onions.
- Provide of tomato.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Use of Coriander leaves.
- You need of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Liver gizzard sukka:
- Wash liver and gizzard, add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, and turmeric mix well and keep it aside for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a wok add onions. Fry till golden colour..
- Add chilli paste and fry..
- Add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves and fry till raw smell goes off..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy..
- Add liver and gizzard. Cover the lid and cook on low flame and stir occasionally..
- After liver is cooked add pepper powder. Mix well and roast on high flame with continuous mixing for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve as a starter or side dish for rasam rice..
If you find this Liver gizzard sukka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.