Recipe of Speedy Creamy Mushroom Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom soup recipe. To make creamy mushroom soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Get 100 gm of mushroom blanched & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of wheatflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard powder (optional).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Heat pan add butter add garlic saute for 10 seconds..
- Add chopped mushroom saute it till golden in colour..
- Switch off gas, separate some sauted mushroom for toppings..
- In a blender add mushroom, 1/4 cup milk and make a fine paste..
- Heat another pan add butter, onion, ginger saute for 1 minute..
- Add wheat flour, salute it well on low flame..
- Add mushroom paste, saute it well quickly, add rest of the milk, 1 cup water, stir continuously with whisker..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, mustard powder (optional), coriander mix well. Switch off the gas..
- Garnish with Amul Cream, coriander. Serve hot..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.