Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut recipe. You can cook homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut:
- Use 500 grams of flour.
- Take 200 grams of butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- Provide of Yeast.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Get of Milk.
- Use of Cinnamon Glaze.
- Use of Cinnamon.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- Get of Milk.
- Use of Food colouring.
Instructions to make Homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut:
- In a bowl, whisk half the flour to be used, milk, sugar, soaked yeast(warm), baking powder..
- Whisk to a desirable texture, add the remaining flour and knead to a dough..
- Cover the mixture and leave for 2 hrs under heat to rise.
- After it has risen, take out the dough and knead, roll oit on a flat surface, cut into circles and cut out smaller circles in the middle.use the 3inches and 1 inch cookie cutter. Deep fry on medium heat..
- For the glaze. In a bowl, add cinnamon powder, milk, and icing sugar. Whisk together. Add any colour of choive.
- Dip the doughnuts into the cinnamon flavoured glaze. Leave to set and serve..
Maia and I made cinnamon twist doughnuts yesterday. Between making the dough, letting it rise, rolling and twisting it into Fresh, homemade cinnamon twist donuts will leave you wondering why you ever bought donuts at the store. And it's amazing how easily they're made. Homemade doughnuts are a bit of a project, but they're less work than you might think, and the result is a truly great, hot, crisp doughnut Once you've mastered this basic recipe for a fluffy, yeasted doughnut, you can do pretty much anything you like in terms of glazes, toppings and fillings. Make the best Baked Doughnuts with Cinnamon Glaze with this easy recipe.
If you find this Homemade cinnamon glazed doughnut recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.