Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe. You can have rosemary fan potato and pork chop using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rosemary fan potato and pork chop:
- You need 4 of Potato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 5 small of boneless thin Pork chops.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Crushed rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
Steps to make Rosemary fan potato and pork chop:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and dry hands..
- Rinse dirt off potatos..
- Fan your potatos by placing two chop.stix (pens will work if you have none.) On each side of potato. Usong your sticks as a guide to not cut threw all the way, make thin wedges..
- Make sure to wash excess starch from crevices. For starch will stick not fan out..
- In a small sauce pan melt butter along with salt, pepper and rosemary..
- Place potatos in baking dish. Cover with foil for about 30minutes. For the remainig 30mintues..uncover and finish cooking..
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy with some sour cream..
- For pork chops…..
- In large skillet heat oil on med-high..
- In small mixing bowl combine all dry ingred. Mix well.
- Sprinkle each side of chop evenly with dry mixture..
- Fry in oil five minutes eachside. Place on rack to drain excess oils..
If you find this Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.