Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat in black gravy (rawon) recipe. To make meat in black gravy (rawon) you only need 40 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Get 600 gr of beef (brisket), diced.
- Use 3 tbsp of tamarind water.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- Prepare 1 1/2 l of water.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Take of GROUND SPICES:.
- Take 7 of shallots.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of Kluwek, break open the shell and remove it.
- Provide 6 pcs of candlenut, toasted.
- Use 3 of red chilies.
- Use 4 segment of ginger.
- Take 2 segment of turmeric.
- Provide 1 segment of kencur.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of coriander, toasted.
- Use 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin, roasted.
- Provide of ADDITIONAL SEASONING:.
- Take 1 thumb of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 of lime leaves.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Use 2 stalks of scallions, cut into 1 cm.
- Use of SAMBAL (puree):.
- Use 5 of red peppers, boiled.
- Take 10 of cayenne peppers, boiled.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Get of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Take 3 of salted eggs, cut into 2.
- Provide 2 of limes, cut to taste.
- Take 1 stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 50 gr of short sprouts.
- You need 2 tbsp of shallot, fried.
- Provide to taste of White rice.
- Provide to taste of Jerk meat.
- Take to taste of Prawn crackers.
- You need to taste of Sambal.
Steps to make Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Stir-fry spices until fragrant – on low fire. Add ginger, bay leaves, lemon grass and lime leaves..
- Add the beef, tamarind, sugar, bouillon powder and brown sugar. Cook until the meat changes color, cover the pan during cooking so the meat quickly cooks and the flavors mingle (be careful not to char)..
- Add water and scallions, and cook until boiling. Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Rawon should be served while warm along with its complemenst..
- NOTE : Kepayang, kluwek, keluwek, keluak, or kluak (Pangium edule Reinw. ex Blume) including achariaceae parts – first entered in flacourtiaceae, is a tree-shaped plant that grows wild or semi-wild. Keluwek seeds used as seasoning in the kitchen for Indonesian cuisine that has black color : rawon, brongkos, as well as konro soups..
If you find this Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.