Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. To make zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Provide of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Use 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
If you find this Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.