Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nachos with 3 different hummus dips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nachos with 3 different hummus dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos with 3 different hummus dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos with 3 different hummus dips recipe. To make nachos with 3 different hummus dips you only need 27 ingredients and 32 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nachos with 3 different hummus dips:
- Use of For Nachos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine Semolina or Rava.
- Take 1 tablespoon of All purpose flour or Maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/4 of th teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Use of Vegetable oil to deep fry.
- Prepare of For the basic Hummus.
- Use 2 cups of boiled and soft Chick peas or Kabuli Chana.
- Use 1 tablespoon of white roasted Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Tahini (sesame seed paste).
- Prepare 2 of crushed Garlic pods.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of For the Pink Hummus.
- Take 1/2 cup of basic hummus.
- You need 1/4 of th piece of a Beetroot.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds.
- Prepare of For Green Hummus.
- Get 1/2 cup of basic hummus.
- Provide 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 of th teaspoon of Black salt.
- Prepare of For Orange Hummus.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of basic hummus.
- Get 1 of fresh Red Jalapeno/ Red Chilli (less spicy).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Paprica or red chilli powder.
Steps to make Nachos with 3 different hummus dips:
- In a mixer jar place all the ingredients of basic hummus dip..
- Add approximately 1/2 cup or little less chick pea stock or water to grind everything properly..
- Grind to a fine paste..
- Transfer to a bowl..
- For the beetroot hummus dip clean, peel and cut 1/4 th of beetroot into small pieces..
- Dry roast the pieces in a griddle or you can simply grill them..
- Place 1/2 cup of prepared basic hummus in a grinder jar..
- Add roasted or grilled beetroot pieces..
- Also add roasted cumin seeds..
- Grind them to a paste. If some little chunks of beetroot remain in the paste it is perfectly alright..
- Check the seasoning, add salt if necessary and transfer to a serving bowl..
- For Green Hummus dip place 1/2 cup of basic hummus in a grinder jar..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and black salt..
- Grind to a paste..
- Transfer to another serving bowl..
- For Orange Hummus dip clean and chop the red jalapeno/chilli..
- Roast in a griddle..
- Place the remaining basic hummus in a grinder jar..
- Add roasted jalapeno or chilli, paprika or red chilli powder and grind to a paste..
- Pour In a serving bowl..
- For homemade Nachos place all the ingredients of nachos except oil for frying, in a mixing bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients by rubbing with your finger tips..
- The texture of the mixture will be crumbly..
- Add 3 tablespoon of water and start kneading..
- Add more water if necessary to form a semi soft dough..
- Cover the dough and keep aside for half an hour to rest..
- After resting,dust a work surface with flour and roll the dough to make a thin chapati with a rolling pin..
- Cut the sheet in small triangle shapes..
- Deep fry the nachos in hot oil to light golden brown..
- Serve with three different flavoured hummus dips as starter..
- You can also serve some fresh cucumbers and carrots with the Hummus dips..
- For that cut the cucumbers and carrots in long strips and serve..
If you find this Nachos with 3 different hummus dips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.