Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked brie bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked brie bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brie bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie bites recipe. To make baked brie bites you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked brie bites:
- Use 1 package of cinnamon raisin mochi and.
- Provide 3 – 4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small wheel of brie.
- Provide 20 of apricots.
- Take 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon , zested.
Instructions to make Baked brie bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares.
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven head to 375 degrees.
- To make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest..
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like.
- Begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve.
If you find this Baked brie bites recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.