Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe. To make salsa chicken enchiladas my way you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salsa chicken enchiladas my way:
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare of cream cheese softened.
- You need of mild salsa.
- Prepare of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare of taco cheese blend.
- Provide of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- Take of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- Provide of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of mild verda salsa.
- You need of green enchilada sauce.
- Get of corn (optional).
- Take of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- Prepare of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Get of Dried Cilantro.
- Get of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
Instructions to make Salsa chicken enchiladas my way:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and mix 1/2 cup of salsa verda and 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
If you find this Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.