Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich recipe. You can cook slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich using 10 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Get of Slow Roasted Strawberries:.
- You need 250 g of Fresh Strawberries Preferably Organic,.
- Take of Demerara Sugar, 30g Or More Depending On The Sweetness Of Strawberries.
- Use of Sandwiches:.
- Prepare of White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- You need of Brie Thinly Sliced, A Few Slices.
- Take 1 Handful of Arugula,.
- Use of Low Moisture Mozzarella, For Shredding.
- Get of Parmigiano Reggiano, For Grating.
- Provide Pinch of Black Pepper,.
Steps to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit..
- Depending on the size of your strawberries, halve or quarter into even sizes so that they bake evenly..
- Transfer the strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Toss in the sugar, making sure the strawberries are well coated..
- The ratio between strawberries and sugar is 9:1. If you have 900g of strawberries, the amount of sugar you should use is 100g. But ultimately, it still depends on the sweetness of the strawberries. Always taste and adjust your ingredients. You can slow roast a large batch of strawberries and keep them in a sterilized jar chilled in the fridge for a couple of weeks.*.
- Wack into oven and slow bake for about 3 hrs..
- Give the strawberries a quick toss every 30 mins..
- The strawberries should almost be like a jam consistent but still hold their shapes..
- This is when the strawberries are releasing their juices and caramelizing..
- Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Lay 2 slices of bread on a working surface..
- Place brie onto the bread, making sure to cover the bread fully..
- Spoon the slow roasted strawberries onto the cheese..
- Add some arugula over the top..
- Place another layer of brie on top of the arugula..
- Lastly, sandwich with the remaining 2 slices of bread..
- Shred mozzarella into a skillet forming a size larger than the sandwich..
- Grate some parmigiano over the mozzarella..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Place the skillet over medium-low heat..
- If the heat is too high, the cheese will be grilled before the cheese in between melts.*.
- Once the cheeses start to cook, place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press the sandwich gently with a spatula for about 30 secs..
- Cover and cook until the cheeses start to brown and the oil has almost evaporated..
- Using a spatula, remove the sandwich from the skillet and flipping onto the working surface..
- Remove the skillet from heat..
- Shred mozzarella and grate parmigiano into the skillet..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Return the skillet onto the stove over medium low heat..
- Place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press gently with a spatula and cover..
- Cook until brown and crispy..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwich..
- Slice and serve immediately..
If you find this Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.