Steps to Make Award-winning Mashed potato souffle pie
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mashed potato souffle pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potato souffle pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato souffle pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato souffle pie recipe. To cook mashed potato souffle pie you need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed potato souffle pie:
- You need of yellow potatoes.
- Take of of bread crumbs(i use progresso,either plain or italian).
- Get of of butter (to go in the mashed potatoes).
- Use of of butter (to go on top of the pie before it goes in the oven).
- Provide of egg.
- Take of ground meat filling.
- You need of ground beef filling.
- Get of of ground beef.
- Take of chopped onions(white, or yellow).
- Get of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Provide of pine cone seeds (optional).
Instructions to make Mashed potato souffle pie:
- Start by washing the potatoes and boiling them..
- After the potatoes are cooked, wash them again, and peel them. You could either put the potatoes in a food processor or mash them up with a fork..
- Add salt and eggs(1egg for every 2lbs of potatoes) to mashed potatoes..
- In a non sticking pan, spread the 4tbs of butter and sprinkle half of the bread crumbs(1/2 cup) on the bottom of the pan..
- Divide mashed potatoes into 2 halves. Spread the first half of the mashed potatoes right on top of the bread crumbs..
- Spread the meat filling on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Spread the 2nd half of the mashed potatoes on top of the meat filling..
- Sprinkle the rest of the bread crumbs (1/2 a cup) on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Then place the rest of the butter on top of the bread crumbs..
- Bake pie for 20-25mins or untill crumbs turn to a golden color (375degrees fh.).
- Ground beef filling: add a 1/4 of a cup of veg. Oil to a pan. Then add your two onions(chopped)..
- After the onions are cooked, add the ground beef and a pinch of salt. Mix all together and then Cook mixture until the water from the ground beef evaporates..
- Add the rest of the spices (pepper+cinnamon) and your pine cone seeds(if using any) . Mix everything together. And put the mixture on the side for 5-10Mins to cool down..
If you find this Mashed potato souffle pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.