Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meatless parmesan artichoke marinara recipe. To cook mike's meatless parmesan artichoke marinara you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara:
- Get 2 (16 oz) of cans Crushed Tomatoes [with rosemary & oregano].
- Provide 1 jar (16 oz) of Your Favorite Marinara Sauce.
- Use 8 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese [+ extra for garnish].
- Take 1 can (16 oz) of Quartered Artichokes [drained].
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Get 1 can (8 oz) of Sliced Black Olives [drained].
- Provide 2/3 Cup of Diced Celery [with leaves].
- Use 2/3 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- Get 1 Box of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Can Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Dry White Wine [or more – like chardonnay].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Basil Or 1 tsp Dried Basil [+ reserves for garnish – add last].
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Use of Black Pepper & Salt [to taste].
- Get 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- Take of as needed Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- You need 1 of LG Loaf Garlic Bread [baked].
- Provide of as needed Baking Soda [to reduce any acidity].
- Get of as needed Pasta Noodles [optional].
Instructions to make Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara:
- Chop/mince all vegetables..
- Mix everything together and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes covered. No need to fry and sweat veggies. Stir regularly. Add fresh Basil last just before serving..
- I use Mezzatta Napa Valley Bistro. It's fantastic and a great culinary cheater!.
- If you feel your Marinara Sauce is too acidic tasting, [caused by the tomatoes] add 1/4 tsp Baking Soda to your simmering sauce. Let it simmer and foam up for a minute – then taste test. Add more 1/4 tsp at a time if needed..
- Bake your garlic bread as per manufactures directions..
- Serve with garlic bread alone and dip in your Marinara Sauce or serve over noodles. Or both. Garnish dishes with fresh parsley and basil and shredded Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Meatless Parmesan Artichoke Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.