Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo with chicken gizzard and liver recipe. You can have chicken adobo with chicken gizzard and liver using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver:
- You need 4 pcs of any chicken parts.
- Use of Chicken liver.
- Get of Chicken gizzard.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 3 of crushed garlic.
- Provide Half of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver:
- Marinate the chicken on soy sauce and garlic for at least 1 hr.
- Pan fry the chicken until brown then set aside.
- Put some oil. Then add the onions and garlic..
- When the garlic and onions are fragrant. Saute the chicken gizzard until it is slightly tender. Then add the chicken liver until it goes brown.
- Put some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over then add sugar and water to avoid burning the soy sauce. put the chicken back in the pan..
- When the gizzard is tender and the sauce starts simmering. Add the vinegar.(Don't stir.).
- Wait until it thickens..
- Turn of the fire then serve with bed of rice..
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Try to marinate the chicken with soy sauce and vinegar overnight or few hours before cooking. Me and my Filipino friend cook this. Gizzards can be added anything: Tacos, enchiladas, bolognese sauce, and lasagna, not to mention soups, chili, and fried rice. Commercial gizzards at the supermarket will be cleaned already.
If you find this Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.