Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic chicken adobo recipe. To make classic chicken adobo you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Chicken Adobo:
- You need pieces of Chicken cut into Adobo.
- Take 2 of Onions chopped.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves smashed and crushed.
- Provide 1 of ginger chopped.
- Provide of Peppercorns.
- Use leaves of Bay.
- Use of Adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide Dash of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Classic Chicken Adobo:
- Mix Adobo sauce together and put aside. Then in hot pan with hot oil cook chicken until brown then take out set aside take out excess oil..
- Sauté crushed garlic until fragrant onions and ginger, then add Adobo sauce add 1 cup of water return chicken pieces bring to a boil then simmer cover. Cook until chicken is chicken and tender.
- When Chicken is cooked turn off heat serve with hot rice..
This classic chicken adobo is totally delicious! If there is a dish that the Philippines is known for it's got to be Adobo. While the word "Adobo" certainly has Spanish origins (the Philippines has been. The history of delicious Filipino chicken adobo: It is literary a marinated chicken dish with a strong fragrant and juicy taste. Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce.
If you find this Classic Chicken Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.