Recipe of Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. To cook coconut macaroons you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroons:
- You need 4 – 5 cups of coconut sweetened , shredded (Preferably toasted).
- Provide 4 of egg whites large.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (Optional).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Almonds (Optional).
- Use of Raisins (Optional).
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Place the oven rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat to 350°F..
- Toast the coconut (optional) for a deeper coconut flavor and extra-crispy macaroons..
- Whisk the egg whites in a standing mixer/with a handbeater until they hold soft peaks, then gradually add the sugar until it holds stiff peaks..
- Whisk in the vanilla and salt, then fold in the shredded coconut by hand until the coconut is moistened. You can also add raisins to the mixture if you want..
- Line the baking tray with a parchment paper. Shape the coconut mixture into small balls about 1 1/2-inches in diameter, using your hands. Alternatively, you can also use a cookie dough scoop. Space them an inch or so apart on the baking sheet. You could also press 1 almond on top of each coconut mound before they go into the oven..
- Bake the macaroons for 15-20 minutes until golden,.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Macaroons can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week..
- Once baked, drizzle with some chocolate..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.