Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chapati pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati pizza recipe. You can cook chapati pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chapati pizza:
- Provide of gram flour.
- Provide of chapati.
- Use of chopped Onion.
- Prepare of chopped Capsicum.
- Use of chopped Tomato.
- Get of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use of grated beetroot.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Kasuri methi.
- Get of cheese cubes.
- Provide of Eno fruit salt.
- Take of Water.
- Use of Oil.
Instructions to make Chapati pizza:
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl.add onion,tomato, Capsicum and water.Make thick batter..
- When spread the batter add Eno fruit salt..
- After that heat the pan.Add one chapati,spread batter on the chapati,add some oil after one minute cook it from back side..
- Now spread beetroot on it then spread grated cheese.and cover it from lid and cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- After that spread coriander leaves then add another chapati and spread left over batter..
- Now spread grated cheese.cover it again from lid and cook it for two minutes or till cheese melts.serve it with tomato sauce and green chutney..
If you find this Chapati pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.