Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Kare-kare my way
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kare-kare my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-kare my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare my way recipe. You can have kare-kare my way using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kare-kare my way:
- Use of beef short ribs.
- Provide of large onion, sliced.
- Take of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Get of fish sauce.
- Take of beef stock.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Use of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, your choice).
- Take of green beans, ends trimmed.
- Get of kale, de-stemmed and cut into large strips.
- Use of sauteed shrimp paste (optional).
- Use of white vinegar (optional).
- Take of maple syrup (optional).
- Provide of Serrano chili, chopped (optional).
Steps to make Kare-kare my way:
- Season the ribs lightly with salt and pepper, then sear them in a large pot on high heat with a splash of veg oil. Once they're browned, remove them to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and fry for one minute. Add the fish sauce and let cook another minute. Add the beef stock and bay leaves and return the ribs to the pot (along with any juices). Turn the heat down to low, cover and let simmer for 2 hours. Be sure to skim the surface regularly because the ribs will give off a lot of oil and floaty gunk (sorry, don't know the right term for it)..
- Once the ribs are soft pull them aside and let them cool. You can keep the pot simmering uncovered so the broth can reduce. When the ribs are cool enough to handle, clean the meat off the bones. Try to keep the meat as intact as possible. Remove the bay leaves from the pot and add the meat back in..
- Stir the peanut butter into the pot. Once it's melted in, add the green beans and kale. Let simmer for 10 more minutes then serve with rice and shrimp paste (optional, step 5)..
- In a small pot on low heat, add the shrimp paste, vinegar, maple syrup, and chili. Let it warm through, then serve on the side..
If you find this Kare-kare my way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.