Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my great grandmothers mincemeat pie recipe. To make my great grandmothers mincemeat pie you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie:
- Get 2 quarts of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe.
- Take 2 of pie crust 9 inch each.
- You need As needed of nonstick spray.
- You need 8 ounces of pecans chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie:
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it's thickened a bit. Let cool..
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan..
- Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust.
- Seal the edges of pie crust..
- Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust..
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary..
If you find this My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.