Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan chicken thighs recipe. You can cook garlic parmesan chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs:
- Get 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Use 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.