Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brie stuffed garlic bread recipe. To make brie stuffed garlic bread you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- You need 1 of baguette (or 2 semi baguettes).
- Get 6 Tbs of butter, melted.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 (7 oz) of wheel brie.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
Instructions to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet..
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes..
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm..
If you find this Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.