Recipe of Quick Marinara Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinara sauce recipe. To cook marinara sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinara Sauce:
- Provide of cans peeled tomatoes (san marzano if possible).
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Get of large white onion.
- You need of whole basil leaves.
- Use of if oregano.
- Take of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Provide of ground red crushed pepper.
- Use of dry oregano.
Instructions to make Marinara Sauce:
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Warm a pot with 2 tbls olive oil on medium heat. add onion and garlic. cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper. let it come to a slow boil. taste and adjust seasonings if needed. but not too much the flavor will intensify as it cooks down..
- After it boils bring heat down to med low. and let simmer until it reduces to consistency of your liking. the longer you cook it out the less acidity you will taste from sauce..
If you find this Marinara Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.