Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. To cook chicken parmesan stuffed shells you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Provide 4 of frozen breaded chicken patties.
- Provide 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 15 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 (7.5 oz.) of container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined..
- Grease a 9×13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom..
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish..
- Press chicken pieces into shells..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.