Recipe of Perfect My Easy Charro Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Easy Charro Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Easy Charro Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy charro beans recipe. To make my easy charro beans you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Easy Charro Beans:
- Get of bacon.
- You need of white onion finely chopped.
- Take of garlic 4-8 cloves (minced).
- Provide of jalapeno or 1 cup of sliced jalapenos.
- You need of can diced tomatoes UNDRAINED.
- Get of fresh cilantro.
- Take of can pinto beans UNDRAINED.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Use of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Steps to make My Easy Charro Beans:
- In a medium pot chop up bacon in small pieces and brown in pot for about 3 minutes..
- Add the chopped onion, stir well and often with the bacon until the onions begin cook about 6 mins..
- Add the garlic and jalapenos. Stir constantly so the garlic doesn't burn but does brown and everything becomes aromatic..
- Add the canned tomatoes with juices and half cilantro, scrapping the bottom of the pan to get all the stuck on bits up..
- Add the undrained beans, black pepper and bay leaves..
- Bring to a high simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally..
- Once bubbling, reduce heat to low and taste for seasoning. If needed, add salt but just a little at a time..
- Cover and keep warm for about 20 minutes. This gives the flavors time to combine together..
If you find this My Easy Charro Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.