Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons eggless and flourless recipe. To make coconut macaroons eggless and flourless you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless:
- Provide 1 cup of dried fine Coconut shreds/dessicated Coconut.
- Get 3/4 cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get As needed of cut Cherries.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless:
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Grease the baking tray with coconut oil..
- Blend coconut milk, coconut oil & sugar to get the smooth mixture. Now combine it to fine coconut shreds or dessicated coconut. Mix it really well. Freeze it for 10 mins to remove excess water..
- It should be of a thick dropping consistency. Apply some oil & Scoop out the cookie mixture Or with hand roll out the small balls..
- Bake for 45 mins(25 mins if using dessicated coconut) in a preheated oven till golden brown from outside the macaroons will be soft and tender from inside..
- Store in the airtight container for a week. Enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.