Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked ranch chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Use 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope).
- Get 1 of raw egg.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil for baking.
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor..
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later)..
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it..
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides..
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking..
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear..
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy..
If you find this Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.