Recipe of Quick Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly recipe. You can cook slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly:
- Provide 500 g of pork belly cut into bit sized pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of gochujang.
- Use 4 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 of tspn pure sesame oil.
- Use 1 sprig of spring onion finely chopped.
- You need of Sesame seed and crispy shallots to serve.
Steps to make Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly:
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and place into a bamboo steamer and steam over a medium heated boiling pan for about 1hr – 1.30hr the meat should be nice and tender..
- Once the pork is nice and tender keep warm and set to one side whilst you put the gochujang, honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil into a pan on high heat and mix.
- When the mixture is bubbling add the pork and coat well, once coated leave to cool for a minute then add the spring onions, and toss again. Put on a plate and sprinkle on the sesame seeds and crispy shallots and enjoy with steamed rice and veg.
If you find this Slow cooked sticky gochujang pork belly recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.