Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect White Butter Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Butter Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Butter Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white butter cake recipe. To cook white butter cake you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Butter Cake:
- You need 1 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Provide 1 cup of white granulated sugar divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of recipe basic vanilla buttercream frosting, recipe listed beliw.
Instructions to make White Butter Cake:
- preheat oven to 350 place rack in center of oven.spray 2 ~ 8 inch cake pans with non stick baking spray.
- separate eggs while cold, placing yolks in one bowl and whites in another cover with plastic wrap to reach room temperatue 30 mins..
- in another bowl beat butter until soft, add 3/4 cup sugar and beat until light and fluffy. add egg yolks one at a time beating after each addition scrape down sides of bowl and add vanilla beat until combined.
- in bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt..
- with the mixer at low speed alternately add flour mixture and milk, in three additions, beginning and ending in flour.
- in a clean bowl beat egg whites until foamy, add the cream of tarter and continue to beat until soft peaks form add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. with a rubber spatula gently fold a little of the whites into the batter to lighten irand then fold the remaining whites in do not overmix or it will deflate.
- divide the batter evenly between prepared pans and smooth tops with offset spatula or the back of a spoon.bake in the preheated oven about 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- cool on wire racks in pans for 10 minutes place a wire rack on top of cake pan and invert lifting off the pan cool cakes completely.
- if you wrap the cakes when very cool in plastic wrap individually and place in freezer for an hour it makes filling and frosting easier.
- Frost with Basic Vanilla Frosting if desired https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
Basic White Two-Layer Cake and White Buttercream Frosting. I usually like a basic white cake with white frosting, although I do love chocolate and peanut butter combinations too. Cake Batter: I have detailed explanations about why I use certain ingredients in the following recipe including the egg whites, sour cream, and cake flour. I won't repeat all the information here. Marble Butter Cake at here Mrs Ng SK's Butter Cake at here Madeira Cake by Nigella Lawson at here.
If you find this White Butter Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.