Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed peppers w pasta recipe. To make italian stuffed peppers w pasta you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta:
- Take 4 of large bell peppers.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of steamed rice.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take of Pasta (your choice) I use spaghetti, linguine, or Angel Hair.
Steps to make Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook rice.
- Boil water in a steamer sauce pan. Prepare peppers by cutting tops off them. Save tops to chop and cook in beef stuffing. Clean inside of peppers removing all seeds. Place in steamer and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until they are hot and softer. Your choice how soft or crunchy you want them. Remember they will soften more in the baking process. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In skillet brown the beef. Drain any excess fat. Then add olive oil to keep moist and add additional flavor. Add 1/2 cup chopped parsley, chopped onions, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Add rice to browned beef. Mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- In a saucepan add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, rest of chopped parsley, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, and EVOO. Heat for 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Place pepper cups in large baking dish. Fill each one completely with beef and rice mixture. Pour tomato sauce over peppers completely. Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove peppers from oven. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven 5-10 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve peppers with a side of pasta as shown above. Enjoy..
If you find this Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.