Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate recipe. To cook coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate:
- Get 200 g of shredded coconut.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 50 g of couverture chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate:
- Place the shredded coconut in a bowl and add the sweetened condensed milk..
- Mix well to combine thoroughly..
- When the mixture is well combined form little balls the size of a walnut and press in the middle to form a dent..
- Spread them out on a tray or a platter..
- Melt the couverture chocolate in a bain-marie together with the butter..
- Using a tsp fill the dent of each small ball with the couverture chocolate. Store in the fridge..
If you find this Coconut macaroons with couverture chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.