Recipe of Speedy Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky herb baked chicken thighs recipe. You can cook garlicky herb baked chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs:
- Take 1 of large pack bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 1 pack of baby carrots.
- Provide 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Take 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……set pan off to the side…….
- In a small pot bring to a boil : chicken bouillon cube, water, white wine, garlic, rosemary, basil and black pepper…….
- Place your sliced onions and baby carrots all around chicken thighs…..
- Pour chicken bouillon mixture all over thighs, onions and baby carrots……
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 20 more minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.