Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Pork Belly Asian Style
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Belly Asian Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Belly Asian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly Asian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly asian style recipe. To cook pork belly asian style you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Belly Asian Style:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Prepare 20 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Get 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Pork Belly Asian Style:
- Cut pork belly in about 3/4 inch strips..
- I mixed all the marinade ingredients, used a stock blender to chop and mix the ingredients. It was still a little chunky, not a total puree..
- In a bowl mix the pork belly strips and the marinade..
- Let sit 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layout the pork belly strips on a cookie sheet. Place on a middle rack. Note – picture is of a single serving, not the whole recipe..
- Cook 15 minutes, flip all strips over, bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Pork Belly Asian Style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.