Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect chicken in italian sauces recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken in italian sauces recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken in italian sauces recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in italian sauces recipe. You can have chicken in italian sauces using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken in italian sauces:
- You need 1 of olive oil or vegetable cooking spray.
- Get 1 kg of skinless and boneless chicken breast.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of traditional Italian tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make chicken in italian sauces:
- spray in skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat for 1 minute..
- add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both side..
- remove the chicken..
- on the same skillet, stir the italian sauce and add 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and heat to boil..
- return the chicken to the skillet and reduce heat to low. cover and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken id cooked..
- sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese over the chicken..
If you find this chicken in italian sauces recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.