Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy donut alternative recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy donut alternative recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy donut alternative recipe. To make healthy donut alternative you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy donut alternative:
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of almond butter (or alternative of choice).
- Use 1-2 tbsp of almond milk (or alternative of choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of regular granola clusters (or any cereal of choice).
- Use 1 of large Asian pear or Fuji Apple, peeled, sliced and cored.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried cranberries (or trail mix).
- Use of Optional.
- Provide Dash of honey (or maple syrup), as garnish / glaze.
Steps to make Healthy donut alternative:
- On a small bowl, place granola clusters and almond milk, mix and let granola soak in all that milky goodness for few minutes..
- While granola is getting hydrated, wash, peel, and slice fruit horizontally. Use a spoon to remove core to result in making series of donut shaped pear or apple slices. Set aside..
- Going back to the granola+milk mixture, add dried cranberries and peanut butter. Mix well..
- Spoon mixture as toppings to your fruit donuts. You can add a dash of honey to glaze it a bit if you like. Ready to serve! Best enjoyed with tea (hot or cold)..
Learn how to make these healthy pumpkin donuts from scratch! They're easy to make, and they're baked — not fried! You just have to switch some of the traditional donut ingredients with healthy alternatives. Recipe building can definitely take a while to master…especially for donuts. What Makes These Homemade Donuts Healthier?
If you find this Healthy donut alternative recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.