Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Net crepes (roti jala) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Net crepes (roti jala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Net crepes (roti jala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to net crepes (roti jala) recipe. You can cook net crepes (roti jala) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Net crepes (roti jala):
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn salt.
- Provide 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk mixed with 3/4 cup water.
- Provide of Vegetable oil to grease pan.
Instructions to make Net crepes (roti jala):
- Stir flour and ground turmeric into a large bowl.Add salt,stir in beaten egg and coconut milk until a smooth batter forms..
- Strain batter to remove lumps..
- Brush little oil onto a non stick pan on medium heat pour the batter into a bottle with the cover punctured with little holes until about half full.Move the bottle in a circular motion over the pan to form a lacy pattern. Cook until set about 2 mins.slide crepe out of pan onto a plate. Repeat until all better is used up..
- When cool enough to handle,fill the crepe with filling of choice(sausage,beef,chicken)fold in the sides and roll up to form a neat package..
- Serve with chicken curry sauce.
If you find this Net crepes (roti jala) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.