Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gooey easy breakfast or lunch chewy crepes recipe. To make gooey easy breakfast or lunch chewy crepes you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes:
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Shredded cheese (melting type cheese) or 2 slices of sandwich cheese.
- Get 1 of Ham, bacon, wiener sausages, eggs, imitation crab sticks, etc…your favorite fillings.
Instructions to make Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes:
- Measure the flour and water and combine in a cup. Add a tiny bit of salt and stir it together. (Salt is optional.) It's probably best to tear up the sliced cheese..
- You can use any fillings you want, such as ham, bacon, wiener sausages, meat sauce, etc. Lightly cook whatever filling you choose in a frying pan and then push aside to the edges or remove from the pan..
- If the frying pan is dirty, wipe it clean quickly. Spread a thin layer of oil on the surface (if using a Teflon nonstick pan, you don't need oil.) Pour in Step 1 and cook both sides on low heat..
- Top with the filling from Step 2. Sprinkle with cheese and wrap up the crepe..
- Once you feel that the cheese has melted, it's done..
- By the way, for the fillings in these I used yesterday's leftover sweet and salty beef with cheese..
- [Note] Everything is just approximate but cook one side for 1-1.5 minutes, turn it over, and cook the other side for 30-60 seconds..
- Depending on how I'm feeling or the fillings I'm using, I sometimes cook them until they become crispy. Adjust the cooking time if you want them to be more chewy. Just cook them as you like..
If you find this Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.