Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoked Pork Belly recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pork belly recipe. To make smoked pork belly you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Pork Belly:
- Take 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- Get 4 tbsp of Agave Nectar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Dry Rub.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Season Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ancho Chile.
- Use of Foil Wrap.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Tiger Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey BBQ Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 8 tbsp of Butter (1 stick).
Instructions to make Smoked Pork Belly:
- Mix up the olive oil & agave nectar as best as you can. Make incisions into the fat of the belly then coat the entire belly with your oil/agave mix..
- Mix the dry rub together & rub it over the entire belly but be sure to save some of the rub for the foil wrap process later..
- Let the rub soak into the meat for about an hour if possible. Then put the belly into the smoker at 250 fat side up. This is very important because if you cook fat side down it won't render and will become tough..
- After two hours in the smoker you want to wrap the belly so the meat doesn't get burned while you render that fat. Remember everything you do in the foil wrap you do to both sides of the meat..
- First lay down a little bed of brown sugar onto the foil the length of your meat & put some of what's left of your dry on top of that. Then drizzle the tiger sauce across that. Mix the honey bbq sauce & the honey together & drizzle that over everything else. Place the butter on top of that. Lay the meat on this & repeat on the process on top of the fat..
- After wrapping is finished put it back in the smoker for 2-3 more hours..
If you find this Smoked Pork Belly recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.