How to Prepare Speedy Crepes (Pancakes)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crepes (Pancakes) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crepes (Pancakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crepes (Pancakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crepes (pancakes) recipe. You can cook crepes (pancakes) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crepes (Pancakes):
- Prepare 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Oil or Melted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 475 ml of Milk.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Crepes (Pancakes):
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients and mix vigorously with a fork until smooth and runny. Pop the batter into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil and then wipe it off with a kitchen paper. Using a ladle or a big serving spoon scoop the batter onto the pan and swirl it round in a circular motion to for a round crepe..
- Use the back of a spoon to ensure that the batter is evenly distributed. I like the patterns made by the spoon because it cooks beautifully. Apply tea spoonful of oil on the top side and spread it around. Then flip to cook on the other side..
- Repeat until all the batter is finished and serve warm or cold. Enjoy..
If you find this Crepes (Pancakes) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.