Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp with broccoli and pasta recipe. To make garlic shrimp with broccoli and pasta you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta:
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Use 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of hot sauce.
- Get 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- Take 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
If you find this Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.